Alistair Darling backed two illegal wars, flipped his homes, mistakenly claimed expenses, and quadrupled UK debt in two years.
- Backed two illegal wars.
- Supports weapons of mass destruction.
- Didn't bother to vote on the Bedroom Tax.
- Presided over a child benefit data scandal.
- Stole tax payers' money flipping his second home four times.
- Made to repay "mistakenly claimed" expenses.
- Took UK debt from £36 billion to £156 billion in two years.
- Asleep at the wheel during the banking and economic collapse.
- Wants to re-tax your children for university and introduce prescription charges.
Do you believe this man when he says we would be doomed if we vote Yes in 2014?
This picture was posted on the Yes to an Independent Scotland Facebook page on 10th March 2013.