This event has been organized by the Spectator and is chaired by Andrew Neil.
for the motion:
- Margo MacDonald - MSP for Lothian
- Gerry Hassan - writer and commentator on Scottish and UK politics, policy and ideas
- Kelvin MacKenzie - broadcaster, columnist for the Daily Mail, and chairman and CEO of the TV channel Sports Tonight
against the motion:
- Rt Hon Sir Malcolm Rifkind QC - MP for Kensington
- Rory Stewart OBE - MP for Penrith and The Border
- Iain Martin - political commentator, author and writer for The Telegraph
Tickets cost £30 or £20 for Spectator subscribers.
Doors open at 6:30pm.